Thursday, September 20, 2012

FOREST FANTASY - "MOONLIT FAIRY TREE"

My omnipresent fascination with the Moon comes out again in this work, alongside my love of all things that Mother Nature has given us. To me there seems to be a Wisdom and Strength in Trees, I am always on the lookout for awesome specimens that I can share through my art.
 
I have always believed in fairies and beings from the other realm........after all, there are too many stories about them for them not to be real...........right?!
 
 I have also had the great fortune of discovering some amazing works of art in the form of Doors whilst on my travels. The Fairy Door in this painting was inspired by a photo I took recently while in Krakow, Poland
 
MOONLIT FAIRY TREE
 Watercolour on 300gsm Paper
 
Size in mm - 297 x 390
Size in inches - 11.9 x 15.6
 
FOR SALE
 


 
 


 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment